365 Camping Caravanning Forum
February 21, 2018, 10:08:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Cookies on 365 Camping Caravanning

Great value caravan and motorhome insurance

News: Campsites Are Here

Campsites UK >>>  France >>>  Spain >>>  Adult Only >>>  Pub Campsites >>>  Fishing On Site >>>

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 365 Members For The Approved Workshop Scheme (AWS)  (Read 3200 times)
MRE Services Somerset
Trader

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2015, 11:56:22 PM »

reading these posts there seems to be a little divide over mobile or workshop and the quality of the service engineer.
i feel if you get bad service you make it known to the service r/workshop and get it rectified to your request if it is wrong.then it is up to you to use them again or not.
i feel word of mouth speaks wonders in getting a good service.i know a few that have a mobile come to them and are very happy with the work/prices.
i have had a few friends with brand new vans that had to go back to the dealer time and time again for warranty work that should have been picked up befor van was given to buyer,ie spanking new van no fridge,turned out it was not plugged in at all,needless to say dealer got well told about it as there were other faults too,found on the field when first trip out is not convenient for the owner.they tend to get cross.
each year about 10 friends pick up a new van,various makes,and i get told in conversation whats not right and very few are as they should be,working correctly,this is down to dealers not doing pre delivery correctly waiting for it to come back then fixing whats wrong,they get paid for the fixing under warranty.
i here it all the time,this or that dealer is a---,but soon get a bad name.
this also goes for the mobile one,do bad work they soon get a bad name.
get good ones and word of mouth comes into its own,if you have a good one use them if not ask about and find another one.
there is no excuse for sending out vans not working correctly.mobile or workshop.

I have a lot of time for a fair few static workshops, I also have very little time for a lot of mobile workshops that don't have a clue, as you say if a workshop is no good mobile or fixed then people will show how they feel with their feet

Caravan servicing and repairs somerset

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Outdoor Clothes Check Out Some Of The Best Deals On The Net

Check Out Great Clothing Deals From:-  Craghoppers    Millets